Things are getting crazy in my stitchy corner. I have too many WIPs and there are so many projects I want to stitch, that I'm starting to have stitchy ADD. I have therefore decided to turn my "screaming" rotation into something a bit more structured that still allows some flexibility (well at least I can try...).
So here is the plan:
- Week 1: HAED. This can be any WIP, even a new start, or the HAED BB SAL.
- Week 2: Chatelaine. These are so big and so expensive to kit out that only one at a time will be started.
- Week 3: the ladies - Joan Elliott, Mirabilia, Nora Corbett
- Week 4: geometrics - Glendon Place, Alessandra Adelaide, Ink Circles
- Week 5: miscellaneous, including smalls, exchanges and hardanger.
Let's see how this goes...