Well, at least some of it. The lovely Donna at Cross Stitch Heaven knows how stashaholics can be and didn't wait to have my full order put together to start sending me some of the goodies.
The deceivingly small package contained 5 pieces of fabric for which I already have plans:
- The 25ct ice blue lugana will be for Celtic Fire, probably 2x1 full cross, while the 28ct antique white lugana will be for Story Keeper, 2x1 tent.
- The fat quarter of 25ct white lugana will be cut up as needed for various projects, starting with a couple baby samplers I need to do for a good friend due in June and my cousin due in August.
- Although I have recently decided that I don't like stitching on Aida (3/4 stitches arghh!), I still got a piece as it will be a little stiffer for the bookmarks I plan on making as Christmas presents this year if i can get my act together in time (who am I kidding?).
- A 13x19 piece of Summer Sky marbled Jobelan. For the life of me I can't remember what project I had in mind when I ordered this, but I have no regrets. It's the first time I see/feel Jobelan in real life and I love the feeling and softness of it.
Other goodies in the package:
- A mouse pad in which you can insert a photo or stitched piece - I'll use that for Darth Vader cookies.
- A key chain, because I don't have one for my house keys, so it might as well be a pretty stitched one.
- Some PTP10 and a few extra skeins of DMC for Story Keeper and Celtic Fire.
- 3 skeins of Color Variations which will most likely go towards a needlebook for...
- ... size 28 piecemaker needles. I read that they are awesome to stitch with, but man they are so small and thin they make my fingers feel like bratwurst. This will take some getting used to.
I've already fray-checked the fabrics and everything is now put away nicely in expectation of Stash Attack Part 2, when the Q-Snaps and full DMC set are supposed to arrive (hopefully soon).
In other sweet news, today is my mom's birthday. Joyeux anniversaire maman, petite fleur de printemps!