Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming (with fewer than 200 followers) blogs to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
- Ana, at Ana Stitch. Her Lily of the Valley HD inspired me to start mine.
- Bonnie, at Bonnie's World. Not only is her stitching gorgeous, but she also posts beautiful photographs.
- Isabelle, at Isadarena Passions. This French lady is just gifted when it comes to using a needle!
- Tammy, at I want to do One More Stitch - Love her work, love her cutie pie baby boy.
- Megan, at Stitchings of an Army Wife - She's a young stitcher with great taste.
- I am a complete and utter bookworm, but I hate reading non-fiction. There's enough reality in my life, thank you very much!
- Having a baby made me discover depths of love I never knew existed.
- I am compulsively attracted to anything blue, it's more than just a favorite color.
- I was born and raised in France, moved on my own to the US when I was 21, and after 12 years there moved myself, my American husband and our baby to Ireland.
- I have two masters degrees and a decent career, but secretly I want to be a stay-at-home mom. Drives me crazy that I have to be at work slaving away for someone else instead of enjoying and nurturing my baby boy's early years :(